Well, I don’t have, said cleaning robot (since I’m it) so it has never come up. But if I were YOU…. I’d call up the vet and have the dog’s stomach x-rayed for ingestion of parts (that may eventually be vomited back up or caused a partial or complete bowel blockage). Ask the manufacturer of said device if there are any dangerous metals or plastics, the dog may have ingested – that could become TOXIC when mixed with digestive juices. And if you replace the device, learn to HOUSE said product in a closet or its box, rather than leave it loose and unsupervised around the dog or CRATE the dog if you can’t carefully house the robot.